Happy Birthday to Me!

This past Saturday was my birthday. I had a very nice day. Carl treated me so well. He gave me this:


Which means that we are going to hear this group:


The group is Time for Three, and they are really cool. We heard them at Symphony on the Prairie this summer and we loved them.

We also are going to hear the music of The Wizard of Oz while the movie is played. That is going to be so cool! I love The Wizard of Oz.

Carl also gave me some of this stuff (which smells really good):

He gave me the shower gel, bubble bath, body spray, and hand cream, along with a pair of really comfy slipper socks. He tends to spoil me...

We went up to UBC for their Old Fashioned Day. On the way back home, we stopped at Clay Terrace. We then had to hurry home to get ready for revival service that night.

We plan on going to Apple Works and to Little Nashville this Saturday. Then going back down to Brown County later this month. I make my birthday a month-long event...

Thanks to everyone that wished me happy birthday on Facebook and through text messages. Thanks for thinking of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken