Loving the married life...

I was told that I needed to update my blog...that the honeymoon was over, more or less. So here you go, Annette. I am posting...lol.

Well, married life is wonderful. I love my husband very much!

We are getting settled in at our house. We still have some decorating to do, though. I have to decide on a theme for the living room. I haven't decided whether we want an Americana theme or a Country/Western theme. Our kicthen will have an Apple decor. Both of the bathrooms are almost decorated...we need shower curtain hooks for the curtain for the master bathroom.

We have been getting pictures from the wedding and trip developed a little at a time. I took several hundred pictures on the trip alone. We are trying to get the pics into photo albums. We have not received our proofs from the professional pics yet, but should be getting them soon. I really look forward to going over those.

If any of you were at the wedding and took pics with your camera, please email the pics to vanesmiller@hotmail.com I would really appreciate it. It's fun to see the different perspectives and angles of the photos from different cameras.

Comments

Nettie's Nook said…
Thank you Mrs. Froelich...

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken