One Month....already


Wow, Carl and I have been married one month today. It is hard to believe that it has already been that long. It seems like we just got married. Married life is great.

We are still getting settled in our house. It has been a little hard to get settled due to our schedules being a little wacky the past few weeks. We had one week of our normal schedule. Then, Carl was on days for two weeks, getting up at 5:45AM...ugh! I would go back to sleep until my alarm went off at 8. Now, this week, I am the one getting up at 6AM (or 6:30) and he is sleeping in. Carl is back to his regular 3 to 11pm shift. Next week we will be back to our normal schedule.

Comments

Karen Walden said…
It is hard to believe that you've been married a month already! Jonathan and I worked opposite shifts when we were first married. I was the one on 2nd though. I'd wake him up at night when I got off work and we'd talk for about an hour, then he'd go back to sleep while I tried to wind down! It's tough, but you'll make it. Maybe someday Carl will get a day shift like you!
Nettie's Nook said…
Time flies when you are having fun!! Bruce from work just sold the piano for $100.00. Sorry... I will keep my ears open for another...

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken