101 Things about me...

I know I haven't posted in a while. So since this my 101st post, here are 101 things about me. I have been working on this for a week...

Warning: Total randomness follows....
101 Things about me

1. I love kids…especially ones that I can send home to their parents after Junior Church on Sunday morning…with lots of candy…
2. I am a Christian and desire with all my heart to do what God wants.
3. I am loving the married life. It’s great!
4. I really miss my Dad a lot. There is not a day that passes that I don’t think about him. Thank God for the memories.
5. My favorite author is Ted Dekker. If you haven’t read any of his books, what are you waiting for? Read the Circle Trilogy. Now.
6. I was born in a land far, far away…called Panama.
7. But, I was a US citizen at birth.
8. Cherry Coke is my friend.
9. So is Sweet Tea.
10. I have a weird sense of humor. Some even call it morbid. I wouldn’t go that far. But it is pretty strange.
11. I love Sudoku puzzles.
12. I love taking pictures. I am just not very good at it…
13. I sometimes like to talk in a Southern accent, for no reason at all.
14. I am a texting addict.
15. I am also a Facebook addict.
16. Carl has been my one and only boyfriend. He is now my husband.
17. I am a firm believer in the saying “Good things come to those who wait.” I waited and God sent me Carl…just when I needed someone.
18. I wished Amy lived closer…I know Gina would agree with this.
19. I like being random…it keeps people guessing.
20. My musical tastes are all across the board. You could find me listening to anything from Classical to Elvis.
21. I wear a lot of black. But I am not gothic. I wear it because black is slimming.
22. Tigers are my favorite land animal. I got to feed one in Arizona.
23. Dolphins are my favorite water animal.
24. I hate, despise, and I am really afraid of spiders.
25. I don’t like bugs or insects in general. I am such a girl.
26. I love The 5 Browns.

27. I love going to hear the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.
28. I love Starbucks, but hate coffee.
29. Christmas is my favorite holiday…
30. Followed by Independence Day.
31. I get HORRIBLE migraines. I hate it.
32. I have never been to California, but would love to go.
33. I don’t know how to swim.
34. I can’t go out very far in a lake or ocean. My feet have to touch the bottom, or I start freaking out.
35. “Rhapsody in Blue” is my favorite piece of music. I love to hear it.
36. I have never been inside a movie theater.
37. I love my family and friends. Mess with them, and you will answer to me.
38. I love shopping.
39. I have a shoe obsession.
40. I want to go to the Holy Land someday.
41. I love teaching Junior Church.
42. High-fives are cool.
43. I love thunderstorms.
44. Target is my friend. And I live within walking distance of one.
45. I graduated from High School a year and a half early.
46. I was valedictorian of my HS class…of 4 people.
47. Even though I am always driving fast, I have only received one speeding ticket.
48. I hate driving in the rain, especially at night. It freaks me out.
49. I have a very crazy fear of losing my hair.
50. I actually like NASCAR.
51. Dale Earnhardt Jr. is my favorite NASCAR driver.
52. I haven’t done any scrap-booking or card making in a long time. I miss it.
53. I used to climb trees all the time when I was younger.
54. I live in Indiana, so therefore, I love basketball.
55. Reggie Miller will always be my favorite basketball player.
56. I can not take care of plants. I killed a cactus once, if that is any proof.
57. I tend to be very sarcastic. In case you didn’t notice.
58. Autumn is my favorite season.
59. I love going down to Brown County State Park…and Nashville, Indiana.
60. “The Wizard of Oz” is one of my favorite movie.
61. I can say the alphabet backwards.
62. I am positive that I have ADD...at least sometimes.
63. 7 is my favorite number.
64. I am really afraid of big black dogs…scary experience from my childhood.
65. I have never had even a sip of alcohol.
66. I have never used drugs.
67. Carl and I are getting piano this weekend. YAY! (August 1, 2009)
68. I love my laptop.
69. I tend to be reading several books at any one time.
70. I went to the Grand Canyon this summer…it was amazing!
71. I use the word “Amazing” way too much.
72. I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock at least 3 times before getting out of bed. I don't do mornings very well.
73. I don't like Diet soda.
74. I call it "soda" and not "pop".
75. I like Max Lucado’s books. Currently reading “Cast of Characters” at the moment. It’s very good.
76. I wish I could play the piano like Anthony Burger did.
77. I am not a fan of Asian food.
78. But I love Mexican food.
79. I learned how to French braid my own hair before I learned how to do other people's hair.
80. I wish I were I better cook.
81. Carl and I recently heard the group “Time For Three” at the Symphony on the Prairie. What a cool group. You can tell they have fun while they are performing.
82. The first concert I ever attended was a Gaither Homecoming concert at Conseco Fieldhouse.
83. I have seen Dierks Bentley in concert 5 times.
84. And I was able to meet him once.
85. I get the craziest songs stuck in my head at the most random times.
86. Ever since I lost my voice for a week back in March, my voice has not been the same.
87. I get to work with money all day.
88. I always make sure that the paper money is facing the same direction and that it is in order from highest denomination down. Can you say OCD?
89. I love reading Calvin and Hobbs comics.
90. I especially love Calvin’s snowmen creations…hahaha.
91. Jesus is my very Best Friend.
92. I am so glad that He has forgiven my sins and cleansed me from all unrighteousness. (I John 1:9)
93. My favorite verse in the Bible is Jeremiah 29:11. Look it up!
94. I love walking along the Canal in downtown Indy.
95. I don’t exercise as much as I should.
96. I love those signs you see in the shops in Nashville with little sayings and quotes on them.
97. I like to learn random facts about things or events in history. Call me crazy…
98. I got my new Social Security Card with my new name in the mail today.
99. It is still strange to me to be writing a different last name. I still catch myself trying to write my old last name.
100. I love pineapple. I found individually wrapped pineapple servings at Kroger. And they are only 40 calories!!
101. This is a lot harder than it seems….Whew! Glad I am done now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken