The things kids say...

One never knows just what kids will say. Yesterday while in Junior Church, I had to laugh out loud at what Adam Forsee had to say.

Our memory verse for April is the last part of Mark 16:6: He is risen, he is not here. Behold the place where they laid him.

Well, we were reviewing the verse, saying it several times. I always ask if anyone wants to say it on their own. Usually I have several that do. I have a great group of kids that like to learn Scripture. Well, I asked Adam, who is three, if he would like to try the verse. I asked him to repeat after me, and this is how it went:

Me: Okay, Adam. Repeat after me...He is risen...
Adam: He is in prison...
Sister Naomi Greathouse and I: *laughing*
Me: No, no. It is He is risen...
Adam: He is in prison...

We never did get him to say "He is risen," it always came out "He is in prison." He would repeat the rest of the verse almost perfectly, but that first part. It was soo cute...and pretty funny.

Never a dull moment with Adam around.

Here is a picture of the ornery little chap...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!