Because I was bored...or out of my mind

Okay, I was bored and mot tired enough to go to bed yet, so here goes. I found this little game on another blog. If I tag you, don't feel obligated to do this. It's just for fun.

The rules:
Open the folder with all of your photos.
Open your 6th photo folder.
Take your 6th photo in that folder and blog it.
Write something about it.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

Here's mine:



This is a picture of fruit from a cashew tree in Panama. You know, like cashew nuts. They grow on trees. The actual nut grows at the bottom of a soft fruit called a cashew apple. You can eat the fruit too. My mom says that the fruit is pretty tasty...I never tried it, so I don't know. But be careful, the juice from the fruit will stain your clothes. Here in the States, cashews are pretty expensive. But in Panama, the trees are everywhere and you can always find someone to sell you some pretty cheap.

Here are the people I tag:
1. Karen Walden
2. Annette Killinger
3. Angie Davis
4. Joya Russell
5. Valerie Pile
6. Jenny Grissom

Have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!