The Blog may be silent for a few days...

We are starting Revival services tomorrow evening. The evangelist is Dr. Paul Kaufman and the singers are the Jerry Glick Family. I am really looking forward to the services. I want God to speak to me and use me to reach others. I want to move up and have all that God has for me.

Therefore, my blog will probably be silent for the rest of the week...I know that just breaks your heart...:( I also will not be on Facebook as much this week. To be honest with you, God has been speaking to me about the amount of time I spend online. It gets to be too much sometimes. Also, I am going to try my best not to read any fiction books this week. I am still have to finish the Ted Dekker book Sinner, but it will still be there next week.

Mom and I did go pick up my wedding dress on Saturday. I am so glad to have it in my possession now. I just need to lose a few pounds so that it fits better.

I just printed out some of the response cards for the invitations. I bought the scrapbook album that I am going to use for our guestbook tonight at Archiver's. I can't wait to get started on that. But it will have to wait until next week.

You are more than welcome to come out to any of the Revival services. My church is the Franklin Pilgrim Holiness Church. The services start at 7pm each evening. I hope to see some of you there. Click on the link for my church in list of Blogs and Websites for directions to the church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!