I love this weather

I am loving the weather we have had this week.
Tuesday evening, I took a 20 minute walk in the neighborhood when I got home from work. It was so nice...the walk and the weather was wonderful.
Yesterday afternoon and evening, we had some rain and some thunderstorms. Carl was kept pretty busy at work, checking on the storm situation. He works in Weather Observation at the Indianapolis Airport. He gets paid to watch the weather...how cool is that? I love the smell of rain, and I love to watch a good storm roll in.
Then today, I took another 20 minute walk around the neighborhood when I got home from work. The wind made things a little chilly, but it was a good walk.
Tomorrow is the first day of Spring, but it is supposed to be colder, only in the 40s, so I may not go for a walk. I guess I will have to do some indoor exercising. I am trying to make myself do some kind of exercise every day. I have a dress that I need to fit into in a couple of months... I know walking is a great way to exercise, and I am surprised on how far I can walk in just 20 minutes. I guess I walk pretty fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!