Snow and other Randomness


So we got a lot of snow the last couple of days...like a foot of the fluffy white stuff. I took some pictures while on the way home from work today. Don't worry, I was not driving, James was. He was nice enough to take both Mom and I to work and pick us up today. As we were coming down State Road 135 this afternoon, we saw all kinds of people sledding at the Country Club. Almost made me want to go sledding too. It has been a long long time since I have been sledding. I took pictures of the fields on Whiteland Road, and some pics of the snow at our house.

Fields on Whiteland Road


The snow at the front of our house


The back yard
Wanna sit down for a while?

I also added a new countdown widget for the latest Ted Dekker book. It sounds like it will be an awesome read. I love Ted Dekker's books. They keep me up at night, but I love them. I am supposed to send them (Ted Dekker's website people) a link to my blog and I will be entered to win an advance copy of the book. I thought what do I have to lose, so I posted it. Getting ready to send them the link now.

That's all I have for now. Wedding plans are still coming along. Trying to decide what to do for the Rehearsal dinner. Any suggestions? I am also trying to decide how I want my bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets to look. I have an idea in my head but trying to explain it, or find a picture of it is proving a little harder than I thought. The bridesmaids all have their dresses now, Brittany's came in this past week, along with 3 of the matching jackets. Jennifer's is still out. I still haven't received a call about my dress, yet. It has only been two months though since I ordered it. I am really excited to get it and try it on. I need to find a veil and figure out how I want my hair done, too. So many things to do... and here I am on Blogger...

Gotta go...

As Maryann from church would say, "Peace out, Honey."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken