Bridesmaid Dresses

I have finally decided on bridesmaid dresses! We went to David's Bridal today and 3 of my 4 bridesmaids were able to take their dresses home with them. Brittany's had to be ordered. Plus, I ordered the bolero jackets to go with the dresses. I had originally wanted to have two girls wear burgundy (they call it wine at DB) and two wear pink, but decided today to go with all 4 girls in wine. The flowers girls will probably wear pink dresses. The bouquets will be a mixture of wine and pink roses.

I was very happy to have this settled. I took pictures of the girls in their dresses and they looked so elegant. Plus, I also took some silly pictures of them. They had fun trying on different dresses, and it was neat to have some "girl time".

Now Carl needs to pick out what kind of tux he wants to wear. We will do that either this Saturday or next Saturday. Then his groomsmen and ushers can go be fitted.

We got our Save the Date magnets in the mail, and have already passed some out at church and to family, and I will mail the rest this weekend.

We have just about 5 and a half months til the big day. Things are coming along pretty well. We still need to decide on invitations that we are going to make ourselves, though.

We are very excited for our wedding. Some days I still can't believe that I am getting married. But I am getting married...to an amazing guy that God sent into my life at just the time I needed him. Isn't God totally Awesome like that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken