Please pray for our family...

I am asking you all to pray for my family, especially my Mom right now. We found out tonight that one of my uncles in Panama, my Uncle Fidel, died of a heart attack today. It was a great shock to us when I read the email this evening. From what my cousin wrote in the email, they have not told my Grandma Peña about Fidel's death yet. She is in her eighties and is not in very good health. Please keep her in your prayers as well. My uncle had just retired from his job. He had turned 62 in June, and he and his wife had both retired. They had a lot of plans for their retirement years. His family will need a lot of prayers. Most of the family down there is Catholic, if they claim any sort of religion at all, which is very very sad.

This is a picture of him from our visit last April.



Please pray for us. It's hard to stay here and do nothing it seems like, but a trip to Panama just isn't feasible right now.

Thank you for your prayers.

Comments

Nettie's Nook said…
So sorry to hear of your loss. I know that it has to be even harder on your mother no being there. We will definitely be praying for your family.

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken