Wedding Plans...

...are coming together, slowly but surely. Carl and I talked today at lunch about when we would like to get married. We are leaning towards late April 2009, which is 6 months away. We even talked about our honeymoon a little today as well. :) We haven't discussed colors yet, but we do know that we want to have the ceremony at our church. We are not sure yet if our Fellowship Hall would have enough room for the reception. We both have decent sized families, not counting friends and other people we know.

Wow! How exciting! This planning stuff is so much fun! I can't wait to go try on dresses! By the way, if anyone knows of a place in Indy (or relatively close) that sells modest/conservative bridal gowns, please let me know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so happy for you!!! I guess we were right.call me soon
Nettie's Nook said…
Vanessa
Getting ready to have a garage sale at my Mom's this Sat. going to have some wedding stuff that we didn't use if you think you're intrested just let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!