Going to the Big D...well close anyway.

My best friend Amy lives in Fort Worth, Texas. I have been to visit her twice, and loved both trips. There is so much to do there. We have been talking about me making another trip down there for a few months now. Amy loves the 4th of July, and thought it would be awesome if I could fly down there to visit at that time. She also wanted a mutual friend of ours, Gina, to go down at the same time. Triple trouble, if you ask me, but a fun time. Well, I have been checking the prices for flights for about a month now...really ever since I got back from Panama. Everything that I found was right around $300. The past couple of weeks, it has been around $350...which was a little out of my price range. I knew that if I spent that much on a plane ticket, that I would not have much to spend while I was down there. I had heard that airfares are cheaper on Wednesdays, so I did some browsing today before I went to lunch. I fould a flight for only $186! I was so excited! The flight times were just what I needed. I needed a Thursday evening flight out and a Monday afternoon flight home, and that is exactly what this trip is. I do have a layover in Memphis on the way down, and a layover in Minneapolis on the way back. But the layovers are short. At this price, I can deal with a layover. I called Amy and she is trying to get the same flights for Gina.

So... Dallas/Fort Worth, here I come (in a month)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!