Happy Birthday, Mom!!!

Today is my Mom's birthday. I won't tell you her age, but I will say that she does not look her age at all. :)

James and I just want everyone to know that we think our Mom is the best! She is funny, caring, a Christian, a great cook, loving, and so much more!

She has been through alot this year, but has been a beautiful testimony of someone who has depended on the Lord for every need.

Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you!

Here are some pictures of Mom that I had on my computer:

Dad, Mom, Grandma Miller, Pat and Don at the Sunday School Picnic - August 2007


Mom and I at Amador in Panama



Grandma Pena and Mom



Mom and her youngest sister, Maria



Mom with Grandma and half of her siblings. Brother Edgar and sisters Wally, Hildaura, and Maria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!