A to Z

I felt like posting something, but really couldn't think of something creative. So I found this on someone else's blog and decided to put in my own answers. Hope it doesn't bore you too much...


A is for age:
29

B is for burger of choice:
Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries...they are really really good.

C is for what kind of car you drive:
Malibu Stacy

D is for your dog's name:
Sassy...and is she ever!

E is for essential item you use everyday:
my cell phone

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
I haven't watched TV is a very long time. I don't even know half the shows that are on anymore.

G is for favorite game:
Monopoly

H is for HomeState:
Indiana

I is for instruments you play:
piano

J is for favorite juice:
pineapple

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
No comment on that one...

L is for last restaurant you ate at?
I went to Quiznos yesterday with Carl for lunch.

M is for your favorite Muppet:
Gonzo or Fozzie...I was more into Fraggle Rock than the Muppet Show.

N is for Number of Piercing:
I have my ears pierced...they were done when I was a baby.

O is for overnight hospital stays:
None...thank the Lord.

P is for people you were with today:
Mom, co-workers, Carl, at home with my brother James.

Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
Pray, read, listen to music.

R is for biggest regret:
I think almost all Christians would agree and say not giving my life to Jesus earlier than I did.

S is for status:
In a relationship...hoping to be engaged soon...:)

T is for time you woke up today:
8AM

U is for what you consider unique:
me...hahaha.

V is for vegetable you love:
Tomatoes

W is for worst habit:
Procrastinating. Not saving money like I should.

X is for x-rays you've had:
Only dental x-rays.

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
KFC at the park with Carl.

Z is for zodiac sign:
Libra...not that I pay much attention to things like that.

Comments

Karen Walden said…
I want to hear more about "S" :) Be sure to keep us posted!!!!
Katressa said…
Still want a wedding dress??

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!