Happy 1st Birthday, Brooklynn Marie!!

Today, my little cousin, Brooklynn is 1! She is our miracle baby. She was born 10 weeks early. Her actual due date was at the end of July 2007. She was born May 19th. She was only 2 pounds when she was born. She was soooo tiny! She was in the hospital for quite a while and on a heart/breathing monitor for several months after she left the hospital. She is so precious! I love her to pieces! It is hard to believe that it has already been a year since she was born. We went to her birthday party on Saturday. She received a lot of gifts. She totally devoured her little cake! I have pictures, but I haven't loaded them onto my computer yet.

Have a very happy birthday, Brooklynn! We love you!

Below are some pictures that I have of her on my computer here at work:


With her Mommy at the hospital.



With my Dad in August. He loved Brooklynn so much! He thought she was really special.

Carl and I with Brooklynn at Grandma Miller's house. She is famous for her silly faces!


With Mommy again...

Excited because she saw the camera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken