Happy Birthday, Grandpa Miller!



Today would have been my Grandpa Miller's 84th birthday. I loved my Grandpa. He was such a great example of a Christian to me. I will always remember one of the sayings he had..."God can make a way where there seems to be no way." I miss his testimonies in church, and how he was always there when you needed him. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't come to my mind, especially now that Dad is gone as well. It is hard to believe that Grandpa has been in heaven for almost 7 years. I miss him a lot. But, someday I will see Grandpa and Daddy again.


I found this picture of Grandpa and I and thought I would post it as well. It was from my 4th birthday party. Notice my cake...Strawberry Shortcake. And now Strawberry Shortcake is popular again. I am actually going to a 1st birthday party tomorrow for Brooklynn and she is having a Strawberry Shortcake theme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken