Update

I am not doing so great on keeping this blog updated, am I? We get so busy with life that I don't have the time to journal it.

A couple of weeks ago, Carl and I went to Apple Works for the first time this fall. We love going there. Carl loves apples, and you can get a peck of them for only $10, and that is a lot of apples. I love their apple dumplings...yum! We always buy one and share it there. They also have a small farm yard of sorts with turkeys, goats, sheep, chickens, etc. The goats are fun to watch. There is also a pumpkin patch and train ride for little kids. We took some pictures as we walked along a trail. We look forward to going to Apple Works again soon. It is a great place to go in the Fall.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken