Weekend Happenings

Yesterday was Christian Store Day.


We went to our local Christian store, the Tree of Life Bookstore. They had some pretty good deals. I bought 3 Scripture plaques that were 80% off. I bought the newest MercyMe CD, which has been out for a little while, but it was only 7.99 yesterday. I also bought a CD that was only 5.00 called Help Haiti. It has music and e-books on it. I bought a book for Mom, and since I purchased more than $25 worth of stuff, I was able to choose a free item, which was another book for Mom.

Last night, we went to see one of my favorite groups, Time for Three, perform with the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.



The tickets were part of my birthday gift from Carl. :) Time for Three performed a concerto composed for them by Chris Brubeck. It had a very jazzy feel to it. The concerto had all kinds of different styles of music woven into it, which was pretty cool. The ISO also perform Brahams' Symphony Number 4. I always love going to hear the ISO. We are going again in May to hear Joshua Bell. I am pretty excited about that.

Comments

Luke said…
Awww. That was sweet of Carl.

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken