Congrats to Jennifer!!

My cousin Jennifer, who is a sophmore at UBC, called me yesterday to tell me that she is a member of a new singing group called Witness. She was very excited!! She will be traveling this summer with the group, which consists of two girls and two guys. They also will be traveling with Rev and Sister Asbury at the end of the summer out west. Jenn is excited because she has not been too far out west. She said that they are going to be going to Washington...that's about as west as you can get.

I am very proud of her. I know that she will do well. Below is a picture of Jenn and I from I think two years ago. It is one of my favorite pics of the two of us.

Photobucket


Look for Jenn at a service near you this summer...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!