Vacation time

Tomorrow afternoon, Mom and I will be flying to this location:

Panama


We are going to be there for about 11 days. We will be visiting my Mom's side of the family. I have a lot of aunts, uncles, and cousins there. And that is where my Grandma Pena lives, of course.

Please pray that we have a safe trip down there and back.

I am going to miss my boyfriend Carl so much. This will be the longest stretch of time not seeing each other since we started dating. It has been 4 months since we have been an official couple. It's been amazing...but that's for a different post. :)

I will try to post updates while I am in Panama, but I may have to wait until I get back. I will have lots of pictures to post.

See ya!

Comments

Jonathan Walden said…
So, how was your trip? That must have been exciting. How often have you gone to Panama?
Vanessa said…
We are still here in Panama. We go home on Tuesday the 29th. It is sooo hot down here...like in the upper 90s every day! Alot has changed since we were here almost 9 years ago.

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!