Finished Pinterest Project

I made something I found on Pinterest. Last weekend, I went to the baby shower for my cousin's girlfriend. She is due to have a little girl towards the end of this month. I wanted to make something different for her. Since I do not sew (that's why I have my mother...), the options were kinda limited.

But I found this cute idea on Pinterest. Instead of the traditional diaper cake, this is a diaper bike or motorcycle. How cute is that, huh?



The picture will take you to the website with the instructions for making one.

Here is the one I made. It was a lot easier than I was expecting. The blankets were made by my Mom, so they were a little bigger and thicker than receiving blankets as the instructions suggest. What do you think?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!