Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday! I still act like a kid, and I get all excited for my birthday every year. A friend of mine and I say that we celebrate our birthdays all month long. Her birthday is also in October.

I am blessed with family and friends that treat me so well. I don't deserve such good friends and family in my life, but I am thankful for each and every one. Even if I didn't get a sing gift, I am blessed beyond measure!

Speaking of gifts, though, I did get a lot of those. Carl spoiled me as always. He took me to a Jason Crabb concert in Anderson this past Saturday. Today, he gave me a gift set and a candle from Bath and Body Works,


some pretty fall flowers,


tickets to the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra with Joshua Bell in June,
and tickets to see the Booth Brothers later this month. The Booth Brothers are one of my favorite Southern Gospel groups, number 2 after the Gaither Vocal Band. :)

I also got some money from Mom, my uncle, and my in-laws, and a gift card to JC Penney and a cute Snoopy doll from my brother. Snoopy plays "Linus and Lucy," which is my favorite Peanuts song. Matter of fact, I think James and I are probably a lot like Linus and Lucy...hahaha!

I also got two neat crosses from my best friend Amy in Texas.

Plus, I got so many birthday greetings on Facebook today...makes a girl feel loved!
I have had a great birthday. It has been pretty much headache-free, so that in itself makes it a good day!
Thank you, everyone for the birthday wishes!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!