Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I am so very thankful for my Mom. I don't know what I would do without her. I am grateful for her Christian example, her compassion, her concern for others, and her love for God. Mom means a lot to me, and I love her very much.

I am also thankful for my Grandmas. Grandma Miller is another Christian example to me. I know that she spends a lot of time in prayer for her children and grandchildren. I haven't spent much time with my Grandma Peña, but I do know that she loves her children and grandchildren. I have only seen her in person a few times, but I know she loves me.

I am also thankful for my Mothers-in-Law, and Carl's Grandmas. They welcomed me into the family with open arms, I appreciate that very much.

Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!