Some cute hair styles

These are not my own videos. I found them on YouTube.
Funnel Cake Updo:



Romantic Messy Bun:


This girl has some good videos. Most are about makeup, so they don't always apply, but she has some hair tutorials every now and then.

Knot Bun:


This woman has some good hair tutorials on YouTube. I actually have been doing a variation of this bun the past couple of Sundays for church. My cousin Jenn showed me how she does a knot bun, which is very close to this one. I took a picture with my iPhone.
I do the knot like in the video, but since I really don't have as much hair as that woman, I make a few roll curls and pin around the bun itself.

What hairstyles/buns have you found to be cute and easy? Let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!