Ice Storm of 2011

I hope you all survived the ice storm this week. I am just glad that it was not as bad as it could have been. Carl actually booked us a room at a hotel in preparation for the power going out at the house. Turns out, the power did not go out at home, but I guess, better safe than sorry. We had several people call in on Tuesday and Wednesday at work. I only worked about 4 hours each day because Carl took me to work and picked me up before heading to working himself. I was thankful that I did not have to drive on the icy roads. I am also thankful for God keeping my loved ones safe during the storm.
Here are some pics from this week:



 The view from the hotel room window. I kept watching the ice pile up on the branches of this tree.


 Think layer of ice on the top of Carl's car.


 Ice on all the trees and bushes


 Icy porch steps


More ice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!