Current Favorites

Here are some of the items that I am loving right now.

1. This devotional. Carl and I are reading this at night before bed.
We are finding it to be a very good devotional. It really challenges a person to a deeper walk with God. 

2. My iPhone 4. I finally got it! I was so excited to get it.
I have been saving up for it for a couple of months.
I am looking for cool iPhone apps.
Let me know if there is an application that you use that you absolutely love.

3. My neck-wrap from BeautiControl. One of my cousins had a Spa party a couple of months ago, which I attended. Later, she became a consultant, so I had a Spa party of my own. This was a hostess gift. It is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It has a gel pack inside that you can heat in the microwave for a couple of minutes, or you can freeze it if you want it cold. I love it!


4. Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment and Deep Repair Masque.
This stuff is awesome! My hair is so soft and smooth now.
I use the Deep Repair Masque in the shower. I wash my hair with my regular shampoo. Then, I put the masque on my fingers and run through my hair. It kinda (It kinda looks like mayonnaise, but smells much better.) After the stuff is all in my hair, I put on a shower cap and let the product penetrate my hair for about 5 minutes or so, while I finish the rest of my shower. Then, I rinse out my hair.
After my hair has towel-dried for about 1/2 an hour, I comb out the tangles and use the Healing Oil Treatment in my hair from my ears down to the ends, especially on the ends. I have noticed a big difference in the health of my hair since using this stuff. You can go here to learn more about these and other products. I found mine at the JC Penney Salon.


5. Girl Scout Cookies. Love them! Dulce de Leche is my favorite.

What are some things that you have been loving lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!