Narnia Junior Church

This month, our Junior Church class has taken a trip to Narnia. We are listening to Focus on the Family's Radio Theatre version of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.The kids are LOVIN' it. Every time I stop the CD, I hear a bunch of groans. They want me to keep it going. (To be honest, I don't want to stop the CD each week either.) I want them to enjoy the story. It is one of my favorites. I could hear it again and again, and not grow tired of it. I want the children to get the lessons from the story as well. You know, the comparison between Aslan and Jesus, and how the White Witch is like the devil, to name a couple. I hope these important truths stay with them for a long time.

Here are some pictures of how I decorated the classroom.

Aslan

Wintry scene on the piano

Bulletin Board

The forest and lamp post

My attempt at Cair Paravel

Snowflakes hanging from the ceiling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!