Random Thoughts

This post is just a bunch of jumbled thoughts, so beware!

* I have really got to get back in the blogging mood. I have just been in a "blah" state of mind, so that makes it kinda hard to think of creative/interesting blog material. I will try my best to get back in the groove of things soon.

* I love my husband. He bought a dozen roses for me last Friday...for no reason. He is the best!

* I am excited about my theme in Junior Church this month. We are visiting the land of Narnia! We are listening to Focus on the Family's Radio Theatre version of "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe." The kids are loving it so far. They hate for me to stop the CD. (To be honest, I hate to stop the CD myself, I love the Chronicles of Narnia!) I am trying to teach them the lessons within the story. I have the Junior Church room decorated like winter. I will take some pictures this weekend and post them for you to see. Some of the parents have told me that their kids tell them about the story during the week and really look forward to hearing more of the story each Sunday. That makes me feel good inside. One of the girls told me Sunday that the room was beautiful, which made my day.

* Speaking of Junior Church, I am really looking forward to Bus and Outreach Convention this year. It is March 1 - 3, in case you were wondering. I think I am going to take off work in order to be in all the Wednesday sessions. I always enjoy getting new ideas and supplies. Perhaps I will see some of you there as well.


* I finally bought an address book for Carl and I. We have been needing one since we got married. We were having to go through our guest book from the wedding to find addresses, or try to find the addresses online. Last night, I started listing addresses of family and friends. I think it is a pretty address book, don't you?
The cover 
the inside

* Tomorrow, Thursday, is our monthly Ladies Night at church. I am in charge of the craft for the night. I am teaching the women how to make the coasters I made at Christmas. It is super easy. Hopefully, everyone thinks so tomorrow night. It should be fun. 

Well, I guess I found some things to blog about after all. Look for more posts soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!