June Favorites

We are almost half way through July, and I haven't posted my June favorites yet. Here they are.

1. The lilies in the front yard.



I love them. I bought a package of bulbs at the Flower and Patio Show. I planted them in April. They have bloomed this past month. They are beautiful. After roses, lilies are my favorite.

2. Our trip to Chicago.

It was a great trip. I wished we could have stayed there a couple more days. We look forward to going back sometime, soon I hope.

3. Our first anniversary.
I can hardly believe that we have been married for a year already.

4. Being able to watch Pilgrim Camp online. I enjoyed the services (or parts of services) that I was able to watch. What a blessing.

5. Family. I thank the Lord for my amazing family. We are truly blessed. I love my family, and I never want to take any member of our family for granted. I may not say it as much I ought to, but if you are reading this and you are related to me, I love you, and I am thankful that you are in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!