Less than a week away...

Saturday is the big day!

I am so ready for it to be here. I am excited to become Carl's wife...WOW...me, a wife. I didn't think it would ever happen. But, here we are, 5 days away from our wedding.

We got a lot done this past Saturday. We finished putting together the programs, and we worked on putting the favor boxes together. We ran out of the Hershey Kisses, or we would have finished that too. Jennifer came over and worked with Carl and I for 3 hours Saturday.

There are just some last minute things to do this week. All of the big stuff is done.

Saturday, here we come!

Comments

Nettie's Nook said…
Today is your wedding day and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day. We wish you & Carl the best for your new life together.

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken