A new baby...

We have a new baby in our midst at church. Well, actually, he hasn't been to church yet, but he will soon. Our Pastor's wife, Sister Forsee, had a little boy last night. His name is Caleb Andrew. He is adorable. Mom and Aunt Pat went to visit Sister Forsee and Caleb this morning. Aunt Pat sent me these pictures:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Isn't he precious? I went to visit them today while I was on my lunch break with Carl. He is such a good baby. He was awake while I was holding him, and was just looking around, just so peaceful. I love babies!

I just had to share.

Comments

Karen Walden said…
Tell them we said Congrats! Sis Forsee looks great!
Judith Atnip said…
Oh my goodness! Kim is a friend of mine. Does she have a blogspot? I haven't talked to her for several months! ANOTHER BOY!

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!