I Remember

Today marks 11 years since the horrible attack on our country. I will never forget September 11, 2001. I was actually still asleep when the towers of the World Trade Center were hit. My mom called me from work, and told me to turn on the radio to hear the news. I was shocked by what I was hearing. I got online to read news reports as the day went on.

I remember how we saw American flags flying everywhere we went for weeks after that day. Everyone was being so patriotic.

I remember buying the TIME and Newsweek magazines for a couple weeks.

I remember it being such a perfect day, weather wise. The sky was so blue, the temps were just about perfect, it was just a perfect early fall day.

It seems a little more real this year, since 9/11 falls on a Tuesday again.

Our country realized that day it was not invincible, and it is not invincible today. Now more than ever, our country needs a re-awakening. I am not getting all political, but our country needs help, and I believe the answer is in this verse:

II Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comments

Muhammad Nadeem said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!