Recent Frolics

Here are some of the things we have done lately...

After my birthday at the beginning of October, we went to an IU football game...they lost...:( It was a fun experience though.



We went to our nephew's flag football game. It was pretty cute. :)


Carl and I took two of my Junior Church kids to Toys R Us and McDonald's one Saturday. It was a special prize for learning memory verses.

We went to my Grandma's annual bonfire and hayride. I always love going to that. It is one of my favorite things about Fall.

We went to a Booth Brothers concert in Bluffton, IN. We love the Booth Brothers.

We made a quick trip to Brown County State Park. This was the last Saturday in October, so a lot of the leaves were already off the trees. There were still some beautiful places down there though.


Life is busy...sometimes too busy. I have to constantly remind myself to take time for the important things in life, and not to worry about the small stuff. Easier said than done sometimes, I know. But God is helping me.

I thank God for His multiple blessings on us. We are so undeserving, but He sees fit to supply our needs and even our desires every now and then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!