New Purchases

Saturday was a more laid-back Saturday than the past Saturdays have been. It always seem like we have so much to do on Saturday, we are constantly on the run. I was glad for a lazy Saturday. All we had planned was buying groceries and decorating the Junior Church room. I had also wanted to go to Cato's to find a new skirt or two. I did find a jean skirt and a gray casual skirt that would still be business appropriate for work. Cato had the cutest suit on display that would have been perfect for Easter, but I didn't see the items on the rack. It was a cute aqua color. I may have to go back and check on it again.

We also found the time to go to Family Christian Store, where I purchased this:
David Phelps is one of my favorite tenors, and I was really looking forward to getting this. I can't wait to watch it.

Carl also was a good sport, and we went to the mall. We only went in to two stores, New York and Co, and Hallmark. NY & Co was having a 50% off everything sale. I had noticed a skirt online and wanted to check it out in person. I didn't like it that much in person, plus they didn't have my size. I did find this cute scarf though. I could wear this with almost any color blouse and a white skirt this summer.

On the way home, we picked up some dinner at McAlister's. We had dinner and watched the Butler/VCU game on March Madness on Demand on the Internet. I also had downloaded the MMOD app for my iPhone, so we were able to watch the games when away from home. It was pretty cool. It was pretty cool that Butler won. I will be cheering for them in the Final game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!