I love Target!

Tonight after work I made a stop at Target, since it is on the way home. Our neighborhood is across the street from Target...gotta love it.
Anyway, when I walked into the store, I saw their display of sale items. They had spaghetti and spaghetti sauce on sale for 77 cents each. We eat a lot of spaghetti...Carl loves it, and it is easy to make. I bought 2 boxes and 2 jars of sauce, but I may go back and buy a couple more of each, since it is so cheap.

I also found these two bags on the clearance rack. I have made a resolution of sorts to not buy anything non-essential unless it is on sale. I am trying to save money, and just be a better steward of my resources. Well, these were on the clearance rack for $6.74 each, originally $24.99 and $26.99.



The brown one (on the left) I will use for my Sunday School/Junior Church stuff. I needed a bag that was a bit more dressy than the one I have been using. The black purse is not that dressy, but is better than the purse that I am using now. I love my bargains!

Comments

Unknown said…
I love a good deal!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken