I love my Mom!!

I have the greatest Mom ever! She is always there for me, whenever I need her. I was having a horrible day today, suffering from a major headache. Plus, I was stressing out about stuff. I just felt like I was coming undone. With the holidays, wedding plans, CRAZY work, missing Dad, and 10,247,965 other things going on (or so it seems), I was definitely stressing out...

Mom could sense that something was wrong when she called me this afternoon...without me even having to say anything. (Crazy how moms can do that...) When I got home, we talked about what was going on. She is helping me out with some stuff, and I know that she is always praying for me, which means a lot to me. Mom is the best!!

Thanks, Mom! You are the greatest! I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken