Weekend trip

I am leaving this evening for a little vacation. I am going down to visit my best friend Amy in Texas. She lives in Fort Worth, but I think we are going to spend the majority of our time in San Antonio. I think the plans are that we are going to go to Six Flags, the Riverwalk, and the Alamo while in San Antonio. It should be lots of fun. I have a layover in Memphis on the way down, and a layover in Minneapolis on the way back. I am going down with another friend, Gina. Amy, Gina and I went to Franklin College together. This is the first time that Gina and I will be at Amy's at the same time. I am not really sure if the big state of Texas is ready for us or not, but here we come!

I am excited to go visit Amy and have fun with her and Gina, but at the same time, I am a little sad to leaving Carl here. I know it's only for the weekend, but I am going to miss him a lot! He is actually leaving work an hour early in order to pick me up from the airport when I come back on Monday. How sweet is that! He must really love me!

I am sure that I will have plenty of blog worthy material when I get back home. Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!