Uses for Coke # 852

I don't think that I will ever drink Coke again. Here's why...



My Mom's car wouldn't start one night after she got off work. That was last Wednesday. She had someone give the car battery a jumpstart so that she could drive it home. The next morning, it would not start. By the afternoon, it started, but Mom didn't want to take any chances with it not starting again that night, so I took her to work and picked her up from work. The car started just fine on Friday and Saturday morning. Mom met me at work, and I drove my car to Carl's Grandma's house. Then Carl, Mom, and I went up to Frankfort for the Missions Service at Camp Meeting. (Which was very good, BTW.)

Anyway, by the time we got back to my work, Mom's car decided to not start again. We couldn't even jumpstart it. So it sat in the parking lot at Milto's all weekend. Yesterday, I was talking to a co-worker about the car and what it was doing. She went out and looked at the battery. She suggested that I pour some Coke on the battery posts to get rid of the gunk that had built up due to corrosion. I figured there was nothing to lose, and poured half a can on the battery. As I was pouring the Coke on the battery, I kept thinking that if Coke could do that to a battery, just what exactly is it doing to our stomachs? Needless to say, I threw the rest of the Coke away. When Ron from church came to check on the car, he was able to jumpstart it pretty easily. And it has started everytime since. We even took it to the Ford dealership where James' friend works to have him look at it. He couldn't find anything wrong with it. So...either the Coke on the battery posts worked, or God fixed it. In a way, God did fix it. He knew that Michelle knew a little about cars and could give me the Coke suggestion. We shall see how long it keeps running.

So...anyone want a nice, cold bottle of Coke? Didn't think so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!