Quotes I like...

This is my first post on Blogger. I usually use Myspace or Facebook, but thought I would give this a try. I probably will not make that many posts...my life is not all that exciting. Don't expect too much! Haha.

This is a copy of a blog I posted on Myspace. Hope you enjoy.

Here are some quotes I found that I like. Tell me what you think of them...

Ronald Reagan
*If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
*Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.
*We are never defeated unless we give up on God.
*Within the covers of the Bible are all the answers for all the problems men face.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
*It is a great consolation for me to remember that the Lord, to whom I had drawn near in humble and child-like faith, has suffered and died for me, and that He will look on me in love and compassion. [It's amazing how much God loves us!]

Avril Lavigne
*Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life. [Good advice]
*To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood - don't meet me in a bad mood.

Norah Jones
*Without a piano I don't know how to stand, don't know what to do with my hands.
*I'm not melancholy; I'm a happy-go-lucky person, kind of silly. I like funny things. I have a lot of energy. I tend to like music that's mellow, though.

Kurt Cobain
*Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
*I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Johannes Sebastian Bach
*If I decide to be an idiot, then I'll be an idiot on my own accord.
*It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.
*The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul. [I agree!]

George Gershwin
*Life is a lot like jazz... it's best when you improvise. [I really like this one!]

Martin Luther King Jr.
*Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
*Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
*Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
*To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing. [How true!]

Dr. Seuss
*Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
*A person's a person, no matter how small.
*I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.

Comments

Katressa said…
I like the dont cry because its over,smile because it happened saying.Reminds me of jeff :-)
Nettie's Nook said…
A person is a person no matter how small, is the one I especially liked. Trust that you are doing Ok!
Nettie's Nook said…
Vanessa would you send me your email address I would like to send you a personal email.. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

Candle Giveaway!