Legacy Five & Greater Vision Concert

Friday evening, I attended a Legacy Five and Greater Vision concert in Indianapolis. It. Was. Awesome. In case you were not aware, Legacy Five recently hired a new bass singer after the original bass singer, Glenn Dustin, resigned from the group. Glenn was one of my favorites, so I was really bummed when he left. But, I was very pleased with the new guy.



Matt Fouch did a great job with the group on only his 4th concert with Legacy Five. I got to talk to him a little after the concert, and he was very easy to talk to, really down to earth, like all the guys in L5.

Legacy Five had their set first, and did several songs, including one of my favorites, Ask Me Why. I love that song. They did a fabulous job on We Shall See Jesus to end their first set.



Greater Vision had a great first set as well. They sang several favorites, like My Name Is Lazarus and I Know A Man That Can.



After the break, L5 came back and sang a few more songs, including one that featured the piano player Trey Ivey. Trey doesn't usually sing with the group, let alone have a solo, but he did a great job.

Greater Vision sang a few more songs as well before being joined by Legacy Five for a couple songs. They sang Beautiful Home, which is on the Jubilee 3 CD. Matt Fouch was featured on this one. They ended the night singing Champion of Love.


It was a great concert. I was so glad I decided to go. It made me anxious for NQC, which is this week. I saw lots of friends there as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken

What do you collect?