Project 365 -- Week 5

Photos from the week of  January 29 to February 4, 2012.

Sunday, January 29
We saw these Super Bowl signs while driving through downtown Franklin.


Monday, January 30
I woke up with a sore and scratchy throat. I took some Get Well Soon, an immunity booster, supplied myself with Vitamin C, and gargled warm salt water. But, I have battled the itchy throat and dry cough all week.



Tuesday, January 31
Carl bought me some pretty pink tulips. I needed some cheering up. January 31 was my Dad's birthday, so I was feeling sad and missing Dad.


Wednesday, February 1
A finished Pinterest project. I found this cute printable on Pinterest. I found the frame at Target.

Thursday, February 2
I was trying to get a photo of the bright blue jay in our back yard. He flew away, so I could only get his mate.


Saturday, February 4
Another Super Bowl sign, this time in Old Town Greenwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken