Happy (late) Birthday to Carl!

Yesterday was my sweet hubby's birthday. He is such a wonderful husband to me.  I love him so much!
Thursday, I treated him to lunch at Fogo de Chao. He loved it. That place is awesome. Thursday night we went to Columbus to hear Gold City in concert. That was a great concert.


I had bought tickets to the Colts/Packers game this past Friday night a few weeks ago. Friday afternoon, my boss gives me the season tickets the company gets every year. So I was able to give the tickets I bought to someone else to enjoy, and Carl and I were able to enjoy the game, along with my brother James and Carl's mom. Too bad the Colts lost though.

I bought an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen to take to my Grandma's house to have after Sunday dinner.


Carl had a nice birthday. I tend to spoil him...just a little. He does the same thing for me though. 

Comments

Miss Mac said…
That is just so sweet! I am glad he had a good birthday.
Tell him Happy late Birthday for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Candle Giveaway!

Pinterest Recipe - Crockpot Italian Chicken